Thursday, May 7, 2009

This and That











Okay a few pics of our three month photo shoot with Londyn. I am saving pics of my mom for Mothers Day, Okay so I just gave that away. I also have been instructed not to share the four generation photo's. So sorry cant share those. I have to respect Jordan and realize that if I didn't want something shared and she did it anyways I would be sore. I won't mention the silly video she caught of me dancing to the music station on the tele one day. I know she shared that a few times. We were driving home from dinner tonight and I was discussing how comfortable grandma just came to me. The word that is. Just came so natural. She started laughing out loud now a little. It is so cute. When you put her feet to her head she laughs.
This is another layout I did. I really like the way it turned out. I need a little direction from a scrap friend on how to post layouts. I like the way Kathie posts hers. hint hint. What do I want for Mother's Day well now that I think about it,
time to scrap, weeds pulled in the back yard and some tans. I know mom- I know it is not good for me. I can hear you now. All of us sisters are going to my mom's Sat for a work party for her day. I cant wait to see her and spend time with my sisters. This was a comment all three out of four sisters received Monday to start the work week:
"Hi all, about to start another week and just thought I would say, how comforting it is to know that we can always count on each other if we need something.Hugs"
It was perfect timing to get that email. I have great sisters. See you all Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!