Sunday, June 10, 2012

Why Is?

As Londyn says "Why is Gammy always moving things"?

 Changed my entry way upstairs.. I loved the suitcases in my bedroom but I like them here too!





Poor quality pictures sorry. Darn camera phone! Anyways a room in progress. Now that both kids have moved on it allows me one room for a scrap/craft room and one for our granddaughter Londyn.. I wish you could see as it is really coming along. Shabby with yellows and pinks and lots of pillows.. I think she can be quite comfy in there. She also has a night stand and t.v. not pictured to the left of the bed.. Along with a tall bookcase still needing painted. My friend Brittany is going to redo a chair for me if I get it to her in the near future. Working on that Brit! Did some painting on things for the booth today along with the rest of the work that needed done to be able to go back to work. Enjoy your Sunday evening. Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!