Mother's Day weekend has started off right. I have won twice in the last two days and am very thankful. I am sure you are getting tired of hearing about my family losses but for me this Mother's Day I am struggling with. I miss my mama so so much. I have to work Mother's Day and I know the tears will come as I see daughters bringing their mother's in for the special day.. Anyways these little gestures always cheer me up. I spend a lot of time on the computer probably way to much! It does pay off. I entered a giveaway on facebook for a Mother's Day necklace and I won! We have drawn the winner for our LUCKY MOM giveaway! CONGRATULATIONS TO PAM BALLARD !!
Hard to see but the front says lucky mom and the back says I m proud. Shipping early next week from
http://shop.pickupsticks.net/!
I also entered a drawing from http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/!
The winner's of the spaces in my Santos cage doll e-course are...
PBallard
She taught herself how to make these dolls a few years ago, when she really wanted one, but couldn't afford to buy one. I am excited about this online course. So there you have it. I feel very blessed. I am off to do a few things around the house and than hopefully a chic flick in waiting for me! Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day! I am also very excited to go watch Londyn's first soccer practice tomorrow morning. Blessings Pam
Labor Day and The Found Cottage Mercantile Market
16 hours ago



Hi Pam,
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel! I miss my Mom and Dad so much too! How wonderful you won the necklace and the doll!! Do have a good weekend and always remember the happy times!
A hug from me! Linda
You are one LUCKY girl! Congrats on winning 2 great prizes!! :)
ReplyDeleteSusan