Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Years! Word for 2015!

Just Be! I chose Just Be for my word for the New Year. I pondered several words this year and this one came to me over and over.
The meaning to Just Be: “It’s about the dedicated practice of felt awareness and gratitude to the present moment for the purpose of living well and in joy.”
So perfect for me! I am happy just to be right now. Just be happy, Just be thankful, Just be hopeful for the future, just be loved, respected and liked, just be who I am.
This year I turn 43 and I am at the point in my life that I rejoice in my happy, healthy life. I recognize what all God gives me, what all I have been through, and what all I have. I look forward to The New Year and what it has to offer. My hope for you is the same. Gods Blessings today, tomorrow and always. Blessings Pam

3 comments:

  1. hope your year is filled with blessings, pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, being thankful leads to happiness as well! Happy New Year and may God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!