Friday, October 13, 2017

Rekindled friendships, home decor and Rae Dunn!

 Happy Friday! I have been enjoying on working on two of my gallery walls... I have 16ft-20ft vaulted ceilings. I find it hard to decorate such high ceilings. My sis in law Starla once told me I have a knack for piling it all in. So I will take that advice and do just that. I love my B wall.. It is right when you walk in the front door.
 January we will be in our home three years. It only took me three years to put stuff on my bedroom wall. I kinda like the direction it is going.
 You will probably never find my blog perfect, or my pictures edited as I have no patience. My grammar is in need of help too lol. However my blog is something I really enjoy even though I take long breaks from it. As of late I find I am enjoying it again.
 I have been to some great Harvest shows lately. Love this little lantern I scored last weekend.

 Pumpkins were 50% off so I finally bought one. I have been wanting one for awhile..
 Check out this great drying rack I score also.. I love it.. I have incorporated it in my dining room. I was going to stain it dark to go with my decor but again I have no patience.
 Now onto the rekindled friendship I mentioned... Well my friend Kim and I worked together many years ago, her little sis and I were best friends in grade school and we have remained friends for years. Their family has suffered great loss, like I have and many have... I am super excited to be friends on instagram.. Now Kim and I are hooked on Rae Dunn... She has been buying her sister Patsy, myself and her items and are just as giddy as I am... I get great drop offs on my porch. We message back and fourth about giveaways etc throughout the night... She hits the stores after work and reminds me so much of myself... I am so thankful. I joked that she could drop by anytime. lol. One day my daughter or son will marry and I will have the perfect Bridesmaid cup to offer up...
 I was super excited for this Boss cup as it is so me. Thanks Kim!!

I'm getting quite the collection... I love it all... Keep it coming Kim.... Blessed by you..
                                                                                Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!