Wednesday, February 13, 2019

My Valentine Girls!

 Sutton is such a happy girl.. She had her first sleep over all ready at Mimi's along with the
other two. I must say I have such an appreciation for my daughter. She is very busy but these
girls are all well cared for and spoiled and always come first. I'm not that old but I was exhausted when all was said and done.

 My little Harlow Jaine such a spit fire but at 2 what can you expect. She is constantly moving and
learning. She loves to face time and call to come to Mimi's house.
Londyn turned 10 and she is just such a pleasure to have around. She is starting to grab my clothes, makeup and even some shoes. I just smile and say yes to whatever she asks for. I have realized I can
always replace. The house is filled with Slime,glue and beads. I told my husband man the house is a mess, he reminds me the house comes alive when the kids are here. My three Valentine's! I'm so blessed. Happy Valentines Day!!!
                                         Blessings Pam
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!