Sunday, February 28, 2010

Slowly coming around back to myself

Saw this on one of my favorite blogs.
I know no one wants to hear me whine but I will anyways.
I have had the return to life blues. I have been so exhausted
and no energy what so ever. I am finally feeling back to myself
today. Thank goodness. I have so much stuff to do and get
caught up on chores and getting my photo's done. My camera
broke while I was gone I was so bummed. I managed to get
several days though before it broke. Now I need to find a good
repair shop for my camera. Anyone know of anyplace. Well I will
upload more pics soon. Happy Birthday today to my Brother Bill.
He is a leap year baby. Also congrats to Jordan's friend Breann,
her baby girl was born last night. Almost 9lbs( 21 1/2 in long)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!