Sunday, June 3, 2012

A few finds!


 Penny and I went and hit a few garage sales for our booth yesterday. However it was kinda a bust. But who could resist these blue jars at $1.00 each and the ironstone plates. It is hard to see but they all have plate holders which I have been wanting to hang some on my kitchen walls for sometime! I paid $2.00 for 6 ironstone plates with hangers. The hangers alone are worth more than that.

 I love roosters so I could not pass this one up.. It was at Not to Shabby..
 I bought this frame from an estate sale a few weeks ago. Had plans to take it to our space, but I think it looks cute in my bathroom so will keep it for awhile..
I do have a pile started though for the booth.... I have a few more things to go in the next few days. Hope you enjoy your Sunday evening. Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. such great finds, pam:)--wish my area had great deals like these.

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!