Friday, May 27, 2016

Baby Shower! 6 Weeks to go!!!

 It all started with a few weeks of mind prep and than details towards the end. It came together nicely with only a few minutes of sprinkles. I was so happy with the outcome and the out pour of love for my daughter and new granddaughter due July 16th.

 Having searched pinterest for days I came up with some really cute ideas. Followed through and was
pretty impressed with myself. I had a great co host in my sons girlfriend Jessica. She made so much food from scratch. I wish I would of taken photo's. I was to busy visiting but was thankful to have invited my friend/photographer Michelle who captured several pictures.




My daughter's fiances mother supplied the cake and the decorator. Thanks for that Carol!



 While gammy(me) supplied the coming home outfit Pampa had a custom shirt made for Londyn. It was a huge hit.

 My sis Penny came and helped and I couldn't of done it without her. She was sure to make sure I sat and enjoyed the gift opening and a plate of food along with several others.






I am so very blessed for all who came and supported Jordan in the arrival of the new baby girl. I cant wait to meet her. God is good. Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. Baby shower ceremonies are quite important for both the baby and mother. They get blessings from everyone. Friends and relatives got gifts for them. Basically, guests get confused what to choose for the baby shower gifts? which one would be great? And the festival becomes more vibrant with the unique idea of every guests. Anyways, these photos are so cute! And I love the way you're getting prepared for this auspicious ceremony. As a parent, you must gift something to your baby which will be a memorable one.
    Daily Baby Deals

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!