Tuesday, February 5, 2019

First Snow of 2019

 Woke up to the first snow fall of 2019 here in the Valley. We hardly ever have snow and if we do
it is gone within a few hours just like today... People go crazy, get all hyped up about it, miss work
etc.... I love it and especially love seeing the reaction on the grand kids faces.... By the looks of it they were very happy.


Londyn just turned 10 last week, Harlow is 2 1/2 as of January, and Sutton will be 4 months on Feb 8th. She is such a happy baby. We just happened to be at their place on Sunday for the Super Bowl and watched her roll over for the first time... She also is on her second tooth I believe.. She started drooling at 2 1/2 months and her mama said I think she is teething? My response was it is way to early. Harlow waited until 15 months and I worried she would never get them lol. However one popped out already... I am so blessed and grateful that they live just a few blocks away and we see them daily and if not we face time. Forecast is for more snow in the next few days and we all wait with enthusiasm... Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!