Saturday, May 18, 2019

The DIY continues with the Playhouse..

 I have had so much fun transforming this little playhouse for the granddaughters. However I
think I almost enjoy it more than them... I joke that I have a house payment in this thing and
might have to one day live in it lol.
 Our son in law built a deck for it, we thought about making it into a tree house with a slide but
felt like a deck would be more fun plus give Mimi more space to add my touches...




 Harlow Jaine loves her house and before long Sutton with follow in her footsteps.. However
Harlow took everything out the first time she saw what I did and rearranged it the way she likes
it.

 It even serves as great photo props for the kids and well the pups too.. I have bought some cool
birthday banners for Harlow's 3rd birthday as she wants to have her party here in July.

 Scooby was such a great sport this day... He wanted to get into the photo shoot....


 The deck needs stained and I will be staining in the next few weeks. I really appreciate the work
Anthony did on the deck and am happy to have a little place for the girls to play and make memories.

As you can see the before and after.... Looks good doesn't it... Hope you enjoy today.
                                                                        Blessings. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!