Monday, October 21, 2019

Our Little Pumpkin!






Time gets away from me on this little blog of mine. I really miss the daily interaction and inspiration I use to get from it. I'm going to try and be better.. Anyways our little pumpkin Sutton Luella aka (Sutty bug) (LuLu)turned 1 on the 8th of October and what better way to celebrate than with a milk bath... She is such a happy baby.. She has two bottom teeth and a smile that lights up any room she is in. We haven't made the pumpkin patch yet but at this point I'm guessing we will just do some trick or treating. I'm anxious to hear what her costume will be. We are practicing  saying Mimi but she has already accomplished pampa over and over.. I'm so blessed with each granddaughter of mine. They bring me such joy. Blessings Pam

13 comments:

  1. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    TDPU

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!