Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

 Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. May you be healthy,happy, and blessed in 2015!
 My granddaughter Londyn and her step brother Tison. She adores her big brother. We went to Storybook Land and he asked if he could call me grandma? She said call her gammy. Love them.
 My daughter had this pic above blown up for me for Christmas. I love it!

My son Noah and I! I must say I sure see a resemblance in the two of us. Do you? He is a kind soul.
I am so very blessed for both my children. (not pictured is my daughter Jordan). She has the most giving soul. She reminds me of my mom in that department. We enjoyed our little family over last evening for dinner and a small gift exchange. Today they will come over later for another dinner and another gift exchange. God Bless you all. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!