Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Much Needed Stressfree Day!

 The last week and a half has been spent moving from one home to another. So much work, so very exhausting. We decided to take a day and be stress free. However that presented a problem as I couldn't find anything. So that meant shopping I went. I hit a little consignment store and found an outfit for under $20.00 Such a rough life lol! Having gone from sweats and hair on my head for what seemed like days, it felt good to feel like me again.
 We went to a local wine and seafood event. The weather was amazing for this time of year. The sun was shining and there was an outside band. We had a lot of fun. Pictured above is my twin of course.
 My sis and sister in law/friend Starla.
 My son and I enjoying the view and sunset.

I must say it was a great day and much needed. Tonight I just finalized my old home and can now start a new chapter in my new home. Hopefully I can focus and finding my clothes and blow dryer. Also focus on my granddaughters 6th Birthday on Friday. She is super excited. Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all are having a wonderful time. Moving is exhausting and takes about four months till you feel settled in and normal again!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!