Thursday, February 12, 2015

Blessed and still pinching myself!




 My sweet friend Anne came over to see my new place and helped me put my mantle together. I am in love with how it turned out. It has been fun to use my things in different rooms at the new home. She is super excited about my upcoming business as I am, and helping me with a logo and a name. I cant wait to see what we come up with.
 Each day I unpack treasures I forgot I had along with packing up some for an upcoming sale in the spring.


 These treasures pictured above is a keep pile for sure.
A couple weeks ago I won this beautiful wallet from The Pokey Rose. The owls represent my late parents and I was so tickled to win this. Blessed by so many in the blogging world and instagram world. Hope you have a wonderful day. I pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. I am so so blessed and grateful for each and everyone of you! Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!