Sunday, March 1, 2015

Amazing weather we are having!

 We have had some wonderful like spring weather. Hi 50's and a few high 60's. I know we have months of rain but am taking it all in and enjoying it!
 Still unpacking and arranging things around here. I am loving the covered patio and can see some real entertaining going on this summer.


 Received some beautiful flowers for my birthday. Funny story I brought them home and couldn't find my vases I packed away. I have mason jars and jars of all sorts and sizes, had a duh moment when I realized I didn't need a vase..
 Had to share my beautiful cuff from my sis for my birthday. Faith, hope and strength really do carry me through each and everyday.

 Also some more pretties I received for my birthday. Chalkboard tray and soap dish. Loving how my downstairs bathroom is coming along. We have open skylights here and I have come to live on little sleep. Once the lights shine in I am awake. My new motto: early to rise early to bed.
 My mantle is the focus piece in the t.v. room. Its a work in progress. I just hung my galvanized light above it yesterday and its on a dimmer switch which lets off a soft glow.

 We have a t.v. room and a sitting room. This little sofa works good in the sitting room. Kinda where we can just sit and regroup before starting the day. I have several birds when I open the blinds in the morning and I like to sit and watch them here for awhile. I bought birdseed and a feeder yesterday and cant wait to put them out today.
I couldn't leave without sharing my Scooby with you. He is my sidekick. Constantly with me and I adore him with all my heart. He loves his new home too! Have a wonderful day. Blessings Pam

2 comments:

  1. a new home brings so many fun choices, doesn't it? have fun nesting, pam! scooby is just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pam for taking the time to visit me and my moments....love all your vignettes. It's always so exciting to see the beauty we create unfold with inspiration.

    Keep inspiring us all.

    Xx
    Blessings

    Dore

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!