Thursday, March 12, 2015

Using Parents belongings!

 One thing I have been told is how everything I have has a story. Most of it has a story or came from my parents. This tool box I dug out of the attic when my parents were still alive. I brought it down rusty, crusty and chipping paint everywhere. I asked my mom if I could have it and she said what on the earth for. Well I saw the potential and am now using it for my jewelry.
 I have picked through the parents belongings a time or two and found these wheels. I love them.
 Even this little brown wood mantle staircase ball came from my parents shop. I love it.
 This large wood piece with the arrows came from dads shop and I haven't decided if I want to paint it or leave it?
 My sis Penny snagged this barrel of mamas and I loved it from the start. Now my sis doesn't keep anything to long and asked if I wanted to use it for awhile. Oh yes for sure.
 Some of the door knobs came from moms as well, and glass insulators also.
 This hood light came from the shop also. I love it.
 Lots of little collectables. Some from the parents some not.


 Birdcage sitting on mama' sewing machine.

I love this weather we are having . So far I have not killed my flower. So happy. Hope your having a wonderful day! Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. Pam, you have SO many fun treasures! Love the items from your parents-not only are they full of chippy goodness, but they're meaningful as well! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!