Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fundraisers, Flags, and Family!

 A friend of mine was having a cancer fundraiser for her granddaughter this past weekend. Of course cancer touches close to home as we are all effected by this horrible disease. I scored some beautiful items. One being this wonderful scale. I collect them and couldn't pass it up. It was all make offers and I offered $20.00 she said are you sure that isn't to much. Well I thought it wasn't enough, so I went back the next morning and bought some more. All items pictured above were $1.00 It was a feel good day!

 The month of May is our wedding anniversary. 28 years. Some days it seems like yesterday and some like an eternity. This garden flag was made by a  young lady with lots of talent. I love it and can't wait to get a holder for it. I know its going to fade and get weathered and I almost don't want to use it. Trying to get better about using that lotion, perfume, pretty dish etc as life is to short not too!
 Now for the super fun part. This little lady of mine pictured above. She is my granddaughter Londyn aka shugs, shuggie fae. She is 6 now. She has a heart of gold, compassionate, sensitive, smart, well you get the picture. I adore her beyond measure. Her little cousin was born March 30th. Her name is Saylor B'nai and Londyn is smitten with her like we all are. My daughter managed to snag some wonderful pics yesterday. I couldn't help but get teary eyed.
I am off to participate in a church function today. Guess you could say this weekend definitely is a feel good weekend. Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. LOVELY LOVELY PICTURE OF THE GIRLS!! Congratulations on your wedding Anniversary. I am getting back into blogging and hope you stop by my place again!!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!