Thursday, April 23, 2015

She Believed She Could So She Did!

 Well I have had a week of it! While not going into a whole long story I had some dental work done, something they felt I needed done but I wasn't bothered at the time. It has been very exhausting and taking a toll on me and my family. I feel like I am the most important piece to the puzzle and when its lost the whole family becomes lost. So two trips to the dentist, two prescriptions for pain pills, two for antibiotics, a whole bunch of crying and whining I am on the mend. I never missed work but for one day but would come home medicate and lay down. I wanted to be me, energized, creative, busy and just plain me, but everyday I just made it through. Today I pushed through and am managing. Praying for comfort and peace and praising God for healing my body.
 A beautiful gift at my door last night from my twin sis Penny who picks up the slack at work when I am down, feels my pain and loves me unconditionally. She is my rock and without mama here she really does comfort me. I sure miss my mom when I am sick or in pain.
I am slowly preparing for a big sale in June and keep pulling from my shed so many treasures. So much work but I pray it is all worth it. I really need to purge some beautiful things. I am so surprised at how much stuff I have accumulated through the years. Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. Sending you get well wishes!! Oh, your images are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!