Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Catching up with Some Treasures!



 A couple of weeks ago I won a wreath of choice. Custom wreaths by Meagan can be found
at her facebook page, or contacted at meaganstansbury@gmail .com. She was quick and awesome to work with. I love that it is so versatile.. I just hung it outside today after hanging it in the house because I was afraid it might get weather damaged or stolen. However I wanted people to be greeted with this great wreath.
 I also won a 40.00 gift certificate from http://www.etsy.com/shop/tatteredgoods! I chose 5 flour tea towels.
They came this week also. It was like Christmas for me! I got two Give Thanks towels and gave one to Penny as I am thankful for her. I think I will display them on a vintage towel holder I got from my dads shop..
 Couldnt pass up this burlap reuseable bag from Trader Joe's for $4.99
 Little crow was a gift from my friend Mindy.. she added a cute crown to it. Showing my silverware as well. I have quite a collection including 50 dropped at my door Sunday from a friend. Imagine how excited I was. This is the right window.
 This is the left Kitchen window. I love my white pitchers and creamers.





 Angie over at http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/ posted about mason jars and asked what people do with theirs? I find silverware works quite nicely..

Penny and I went to a dinner and some sweet customers house last week and I said I loved their rooster beer opener and they gave it to me. I was honored. It was his great aunts from the 1930's. Thanks for looking. I feel truly blessed each and every day. Blessings Pam

2 comments:

  1. Wow-you're quite the lucky girl! How fun! I love that Trader Joe's bag! I wish we had one close to my house (it's like an hour away!)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ironstone and canning jars. I stumbled upon your blog and love it. I am your newest follower and hope you will follow me at White Lace & Promises.

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!