Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Owls Are In!


 Have you noticed that owls are everywhere.. Do you ever wonder how something like this gets started.. I do! Years ago my dad had candle molds and the top one is one that he made. The little one is a gift from my sister yesterday. Thanks Pen!

 So I have a little of my dad in me. I just have a hard time throwing things out. This candy machine was in his shop and my brother found it in some rubble and was going to scrap it but I said let me see if I can do anything with it. Any ideas. I tried an electric toothbrush with baking soda and got a little off. I thought how cute it would be with candy corn in it.
 Fan was another get rid of from Penny and of course it came home with me.
 Penny bought a pair of chickens and of course like we always do being twins we split them.
 Perfect scentsy for fall dont you think?
 This will make two typewriters for me. I love them. Kinda a heavy piece to collect.


Okay on to this yellow laundry basket. I love it. Didn't really have room for it but I just needed it. I love the rack on the bottom. I almost put it in my kitchen for my recyclables because I am really in that mode right now. But thought it looked funny.  My son Noah flew to Arizona this morning for the Duck football game. Hoping he is having a great time. Sure by now he has had a few to many drinks so I will wait to hear from him. We lost a dear family friend yesterday. RIP Papa Bill. You will be greatly missed here. Blessings Pam

3 comments:

  1. You've got some great finds here Pam! I love the typewriter and fan, and I'm sure you can clean up that old candy dispenser nicely.
    Your grand-daughter (in previous posts) is so adorable and you look like Angelina Jolie! :)
    Take care,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your loss Pam.
    I think we were cut from the same cloth. I love your wonderful cast-offs!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!