Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Little Of This And That

 Found this old crusty light fixture on my dad's truck getting ready to be scrapped. Of course it came home with me!
 Also this bread box came home too!

 Have to get my chippy cabinet in when I can. On the floor it 4 chippy claw foot pedestals from old bath tubs, they came home with me too!
 My mom and dad's business was named Owl Hoot! So Penny and I had necklaces made this past weekend. in remembrance of them. It reads Owl always love you mom and dad! With their birthstone color gems on them. They were made from these two gals from Lebanon. They custom make anything you like. Stampwear by T &J www.stampwearbytj.com or www.facebook.com/Stampwearbytj
Today is exactly a month since my dad's passing. It will get easier right? Hope you have a great rest of the evening. Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful goodies! I love the necklace you had made in memory of your parents...so beautiful!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!