Monday, August 12, 2013

Very little space!



 The box above was salvaged out of a burn pile at my parents homestead. It is hollow and very shabby don't you think? Again my brothers just shake their head at me!
 Did some rearranging in my kitchen. Dusk is settling, but I enjoy my table for two..

 Very little space, but truth be told I just have to much stuff. Have to make the most of the space I have. Things tend to be piled around. If I had storage I could put stuff away for awhile!

Had a very nice weekend. Shamed to say I didn't even leave my home all weekend. We built a deck in the back yard. More like a boardwalk deck... Waiting for the stain to dry so I can add some stuff to it.. Spent some wonderful time with my granddaughter Londyn. Since my son moved out I am in the middle of rearranging his room to a guest/ Londyn room! She is so excited! The weather reminds me of fall as of late. Hoping to still catch some sun here real soon! Off to start the work week. Blessings! Pam

3 comments:

  1. Pam, you have so many goodies that I love-I don't know where to start! Your no.5 bench is so cute, and that wire basket has me drooling for sure!! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun to do a room for londyn! maybe after the deck's done, you could build a shed, to hold your goodies, too:) your night out looked like a fun time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your collected treasures!! That's how I decorate too. If you put it in storage...you would just buy more to take it's place. Trust me, I've tried it :)

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!