Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moving things around again!

 Today I am thankful for many things. One being a stay at home pajama day. Working each day does not allow me time to play as much as I like too. I needed to clear my porch off as the weather is starting to get colder and more wind and rain. I had to move the old table in. Its going to be crowded for awhile as I don't have any storage. Pictured below was a picture of my porch. I love decorating it. For now I will keep it minimal.

 I love my new thankful banner I won from http://cottage-wishes.blogspot.com/!
 My two children pictured above. Noah went to California for the duck game. He is home safe. Jordan turned 23 on the 8th! For her birthday she got to go to Hawaii for a week. I found out they landed safely. So I am so thankful for that. My birthday present to her was helping watch Londyn. She will stay 4/5 nights with us.
This picture was her having girls night with her Auntie. Looks like trouble to me. She is only 4 and will be 5 in January. She is around alot of girls and loves to get her fingers and toes painted. I'm getting my stuff done today and tomorrow so I can enjoy some good times with her. I'm so thankful for my family. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend. Blessings Pam

4 comments:

  1. It's good to have a day off and take it easy doing something you enjoy! It came out pretty.

    Your niece is adorable! I think she looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to have a day to 'play'! Londyn looks adorable, as always! Have a fun time with her :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time with londyn, pam--she's SO cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your children are beautiful! What a neat gift you gave to watch Londyn! She is darling! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!