Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Starting to feel like Christmas!



Added a few touches throughout the last couple of days. I haven't had a real tree in several years. I have two little fake trees. One I put in my room and one in the living room. I use pine cone scensty throughout the house for the smell. I love to walk into the house after a day at work. Most of the time I can smell it on my porch. I bought the wreath from a lady on facebook. I have seen them all over but for me buying from a small buisness or independant person gives me more joy. Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday. Blessings Pam

3 comments:

  1. just lovey, pam:) i almost didn't put up a big tree, but, finally dragged it on from the attic:) i've not tried scentsy--the pine cone's a great way to bring in christmas:)

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!