Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Enjoying the Little Things in Life!

 Reflecting on the little things in life that mean the most as of late. I look at my grown children and my granddaughter and I am beyond grateful for them, my home, the car I drive, the family I have!
 Our little town in Oregon is the first in the state to have a Hobby Lobby. That is huge for us. I am so excited for this store. I went yesterday and pictured above I found a pillow cover, kitchen sign, and two yard stakes for a whole $11.00! This is going to be my pit stop I can tell.
 I found a place for all my treasures. Pillow cover was like $5.99 with 40% off. Crazy right?
 People ask how I decorate, shabby, primitive, antique, modern? Well I don't know how to answer that, I just throw what I like all together and it works for me. I found these primitive cutting boards on a local virtual site for $4.00 each. From what I am hearing I got a steal!
 I did a little transformation on this cabinet the other night. Pictured right is the new look. I took it off the wall as the wall was to congested. I like how it turned out.
This wreath has been a work in progress. I add from time to time. I stopped at my parents homestead the other day,( as most know they both passed in 2013) and grabbed some of my mothers dove feathers, I thought it would be a nice touch. I added a chalk label and paper scroll. I like how it turned out. I think I will call it done until the next time lol. Hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings Pam

2 comments:

  1. My husband just loves Hobby Lobby! He finds a lot of stuff and signs there for our community theatre. I love ALL your finds! Your wreath is very pretty! Been meaning to make one for myself with burlap flowers......someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I always love seeing your treasures! Those breadboards are amazing....especially the one rimmed in white! Never saw one like that. Have a blessed week :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!