Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Simplicity!

Keeping it simple these days! I have been doing alot of organizing and cleaning out clutter. If it doesn't serve a purpose than get rid of it! I had really accumulated so much stuff this past year. I have stayed away from garage sales and thrift stores. It feels good to purge. I think to not that I am that old but I have reached a point where I don't need anything. I can walk into a store to grab what I need and not buy something just because or to make me feel better. When my parents passed in 2013 I think I did just that. I brought so much stuff home of theirs just to hold onto a piece of them. While I haven't gotten rid of their stuff I have come to realize that memories are whats worth keeping. I love the shabby deco but also want to go a bit more modern. So as I get rid of I will maybe replace a little with just that. Have a wonderful Wednesday! Blessings Pam

1 comment:

We do not remember days we remember moments!