Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Feeling uninspired as of late!

 You wouldnt know it by looking at my pictures but I have spent the last month or so purging and giving stuff away. I realized I have a bad habit of not just getting one thing but if I like it I have to have several.
 Scales being one of them. I love them and have so many. This rusty one was on the porch so I brought it in when I rearranged the porch. It is just to big and I need to find another place for it. I am starting small by trying to get rid of all the magazines I have kept for years that I never read etc.
 I have since sold my little ladder that displayed my linens. It feels good as I just don't think you can admire or appreciate something when there is so much to look at. I have been told my place looks like a little store. Is that good or bad? I don't know?
 Again another collection I started of tea cups.


I have been so busy with trips, birthday parties, bike rides, camping and park trips. It has left little time to blog. I realize I miss it. I hope you have a wonderful day! Blessings Pam

3 comments:

  1. Pam, I love all of your fabulous collections and vignettes! However, I have the same problem as you...I love 'stuff' and have to be careful not to overwhelm my space with it! It does feel good to weed things out and give them a good home :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it all looks great! and i'd take the "looks like a store" as a compliment:)

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!