Sunday, August 17, 2014

Changes around the house!

 I love collections and probably have way more than I need. These old jars were stored in my moms antique room for many years. Some have lids some didn't. I added these cute chalk labels to them. I needed a change on my kitchen counters and like how it turned out.
I love the iron bottle opener from my sister Penny. She also gave me the white chippy wood piece and the mirror on the back display. She gets rid of I salvage it.
 Hit some garage sales and came home with oil can and this little vintage mini mixer.
 Also scored this mini postal scale,burlap bag and another old bag I have displayed on my hutch.  All for under $5.00 SCORE!
 It was a great day with lots of treasures. I am a sucker for pillows and have way to many. Another collection I suppose. Love glass knobs and the little shaving brush oh my!
We have the first Hobby Lobby in the state and I am smitten. I stenciled the crowns on burlap and gave as gifts. They have all their Christmas ornaments out and of course I had to have some. However I am not using as Christmas.
It is well with my soul is the first thing I see each day when I enter my bedroom. It is such a great reminder. Hope you enjoy your Sunday. Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. I just love all the "new" things you got for your home. The stenciled crown is the best and that Eiffel tower looks great....Christmas out already at Hobby Lobby?!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!