Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hutch Project Complete!

 I had this hutch bottom part given to me my a neighbor. Top hutch I picked up from a local barn sale. I thought they were a perfect fit. I just finally did get to paint it. I am not much for painting and so I kept putting it off. It took several coats and I am not sure if I am going to sand it yet and make it a little rough around the edges but for now I am done.


I found this stencil at Hobby Lobby and thought it would look cute! I like how it turned out. I can always change it later.
I am having fun decorating and adding stuff to it. I found this little postal scale at a garage sale yesterday and couldn't pass it up. The old bag was a find too and paid just a dollar or so for it. Thanks for all the kind emails I got from my previous post. I am healing quite nicely and have had no problems with it. Have a wonderful Sunday. Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. lovely makeover, pam--the chandeliers look great! glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!