Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Instagram orders and around the home!

 Do you ever feel that sometimes your blogging friends/instagram friends are your family? I do! I love the love that I get from them. These headbands came from Lisa from SWEETBUGOBOO! She has so much talent and I adore them.
 Some of you know Jill from http://www.sewafineseam.com/ She amazes me with her talent as well. I ordered this pouffe from her and I adore it. She sent me this banner as we have sent things back and from to one another. Another friendship I have made along the way.


 This summer has been slow at work which allows me lots of time to play house at home. I have really tried to spend less and shop my home. I love my things and enjoy moving things around daily.
 I went to a couple of garage sales last weekend and came home with some treasures.
 I also love to do DYI projects. I painted this stool that I salvaged from my dads shop. While its not perfect I love how it turned out. I also added this pillow to this box for my little yorkie Scobby to sleep in.
I hope you are enjoying your final days of summer. I am for sure. I will get to spend the next 11 days helping with my granddaughter Londyn while her mommy is away to Hawaii. I am going to focus as much time as I can making it fun for her. Have a wonderful evening. Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I love all the pics of your home...you have so many fun vintage goodies! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!