Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter 2017!

 We held our Easter celebration the Saturday before Easter with appox 30 ppl. We spent Easter doing
the clean up. We had a wonderful time. We had a little photo shoot in the back yard. This was Harlow's first Easter.

 Londyn being 7 1/2 years older makes her a great helper.
 Maybe its not all fun and games. Babies gotta cry sometimes.
 This one is a favorite of mine. Heck they are all my favorites.
 I have a shed full of items I just hold onto for props and parties.

 Love her cheesy grin in the bucket.


 She visited her great grandpa Buzz. Oh how I love this picture.

 We had a coloring station out back for the kids and adults to color eggs. That was fun..
 Here is a little cousin named Saylor. She is the cousin of the girls. So glad they will grow up and have each other. She just turned two.

 Its always fun when someone captures a photo when you least expect it. I love this pic of pampa,
Harlow and I.
 My son Noah and girlfriend Jessica. I sure love them and occasionally it works out and I have them here for a few hours.
 Jessica is an amazing cook, has a love for our family and having get together's and for that I am thankful. I sure love her.
 Had to throw some vintage in somewhere lol. I have a friend who likes to leave treasures on my porch and knows my love for vintage silverware. A nice surprise Saturday am to come home to it. I must tell you I have thousands of pieces. I wish I knew how to display them.
 Sunday morning after the clean up was over I sat with my coffee and reflected on my blessings and how grateful I am for them.

 I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Easter!! I sure did. Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!