Thursday, April 13, 2017

Miss Harlow Jaine turns 9 months today!









 Time goes by so fast. I took the day off to spend with the granddaughters. We had a lot of fun today.
She loves her puffs, she gets so excited and it is cute when she moves her wrists when she sees me and wants to be held. She is not much of a napper these past few weeks. She is starting to associate when you ask her where is pampa, where is gammy etc. I love it.
I took Londyn lunch at school. She wanted McDonald's for lunch. She was so giddy and proud to have me there. I felt like I was show and tell. After school she asked if she could go to the book fair and by a book. However it ended up being a fingernail kit. She gave us the sad eyes and of course we folded. I carried her backpack and coat to the car and smiled all the way. I couldnt help but think of how being a gammy is so amazing. I am exhausted and even know not that old it has been a busy day. Now Harlow is home, Londyn is at tumbling and than we have a birthday/going away party for Mikhail. Londyn will return to spend the night. I am guessing we will be painting nails. Have a great day. Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!