Tuesday, October 24, 2017

F for Fall Pics, Fall shows, and Family!

 Our daughter did some impromptu fall pictures of the grand kids after they carved pumpkins. I love the effort and time she puts into these.. I love how they turned out. Londyn will be 9 in January. Harlow is just about 15 months and Tyson is 10! Oh boy does Harlow Jaine love her brother, she chuckles when you say where is brother...


 Such a cute one. She just gently slapped Sissy's  face out of fun. Love the capture.
 So proud of these 3! October 2017

 My son and girlfriend have been busy with weddings and parties galore! Look at them. Love them both.. Such kind hearts they have. We sure love hosting family get together with them and our daughter and family. After all isn't that what its all about.
 I'm training the youngest Miss Harlow Jaine to have the love I have for junking.. This is her second event with gammy.
 I really enjoyed http://junkbonanza.com/ ! My second trip this last year.. However the crowd and parking gets bigger and bigger. Shoulder to shoulder. Standing in a line for 40 mins with a baby in the high winds and rain was a little stressful. Saw some familiar faces and missed some I had hoped to see due to the crowd and parking...
 Started the weekend receiving some mums I bought from a fundraiser. I went a little crazy. However I love supporting great causes. This one was for the Washington D.C. Trip..
 Who isn't addicted to Rae Dunn? I have to say I am. This mug came from my sis. She didn't even know it was Rae Dunn she just bought me a mug.. I was so giddy...
 A weekend in recap.. Spending time with grand kids, shopping and putting on a feast for 9.. Life is good.. I am truly blessed...Speaking of being blessed look at this sign I won on instagram from https://www.facebook.com/showmeacustomsign/ Thanks so very much.  I love it.. 
Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!