Tuesday, October 10, 2017

First Pumpkin Patch of the Season.




 I just want one of everything. Missed the pics of the warted pumpkins... We went to our first pumpkin patch early October. Planning on a bigger one soon. Gets you in the spirit of the season.
 One of my favorite pics yet of Londyn. She is a ray of light. 8 years going on 18.. She is such a
happy girl.. Always smiling,singing, and dancing.. She is a great big sister. I love being her gammy.

 Harlow lights up my life too. She is so happy and has so many expressions. She is starting to chatter like crazy. Almost 15 months and blows kisses, waves of course, does the cutest little shrug of the shoulders and is getting a mouth full FINALLY of teeth. It took awhile, I knew they would all come in at once.
 This is how you will find her most of the time. With a huge smile...


 I love this picture. It is one of my favorites. I see my sis Penny and myself in her...
 My son Noah and girlfriend Jessica and niece Yuna went to Sunriver the same weekend.. They had a great time. I am actually hoping to rent a house and enjoy some family time this weekend.
We enjoyed a summer vacation with the two of them in August to Hawaii. They just celebrated their two year Anniversary together. Love hosting our family dinners when we can come together all at the same time. Life is busy I will take it when I can get it.. Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!