Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sweet Salvage Harvest Fair!

 This truck is amazing.. Kinda reminds me of my grandpa's. Had a great day yesterday. I found a few
treasures. Mostly I find I have it or have had it. I enjoy these events as they always put me in the spirit of the season.

 I don't think I will ever get tired of linen and burlap..

 I love old doors, mantles and frames. This was a favorite spot of mine..
I have wanted one of these scrolls for sometime and so I finally bought one. She suggested I look
on pinterest for ideas on writing. That is my next step. I am thankful I won tickets to this event along
with a farmhouse pillow and a gift certificate. Oh how I miss blogging. I must get better at keeping up with it. Happy Fall you all. Blessings. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!