Saturday, January 30, 2010

ReCap/ Happy 1st Birthday Londyn

Now
9mo

9mo


6mo



6mo




3mo





3mo






2wks







2wks
Okay of course I didnt do these in the right order.
Anyways your 1 today. Happy Birthday to you!!
Today is your party and so I will have more pics
to post later. Also your 1yr photos from last night
when we get them back from Jenny. She is so sweet
to you. She had a birthday gift, cupcakes for you
and balloons. Cant wait to see those photos. You have
four teeth now. I am so blessed and thankful for you.
I love you!!!!!!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. OMG I can't believe she 's 1 y/o, sooo adorable and cuter every time I see the pics..I bet she loves her grandma...Hopefully I will see you sometime soon, Take Care Pam.

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!