Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catching up!


I really want to start getting back into my scrapbooking it gives

me such joy! This one I started Friday and didn't get finished

until today.

I have wanted one of these cloches(sp) for along

time. This was my treat for working yesterday at the

Vintage Market. However that will probably be the

last time I fill in because they are moving into the

antique booth across the street. Brittany's booth is

right inside the door to the left. She has a window spot.

It is so cute! She already had her first sale and hadn't been

there but a few hours. Not sure where Marianne(sp)will be

yet! They should be at both locations for another week or so.


My little easter egg decoration~

A peek at my new bed I found on Craigslist. I have wanted to

replace my bed for sometime. I think we had the log bed for like

14yrs.

I will miss my old bed. It gave alot of height.
This was the hutch I listed on Craigslist for free~

We had over 85 responses for it. People even offered to

pay me for it. It needed new paint and a little tlc but it

served its purpose over the years. Of course I chose the

lady that was putting it in her craft room. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!