Monday, March 12, 2012

Getting My Mojo Back~

Mojo~
"Mojo means "finding the magic in what we do". To have "lost your mojo", refers to a loss of inspiration or creative genius; a loss of that special spark. The word has been around for almost 100 years, one source cites its use to as early as 1926.
I was thinking over the weekend how I had lost my mojo and then I wondered what that really meant.. Anyways I have been  little inspired lately since getting back from vacation.. But yesterday I spent the day catching up laundry and cleaning which led me into some moving things around.. I had fun!
 My new scale. I love scales and dont think I could ever have to many!

 I love ironstone dishes. I have been a very good girl and have not been shopping in quite sometime since we were saving for trip and now we are preparing for big trip to Israel in August so I will really have to behave. It made me realize how much stuff I have and can rearrange what I have and pull out of closets and so on.



 I love these pillow cases. We have a customer that gives us a pair at Christmas and birthdays.  I get so excited about them..

This was a birthday gift from Penny. I love baskets. I put a pillow case in it and put in bathroom with toilet paper in it.  Just think how many different pillow cases I could use. Well just a little peek into what I did.. Now it makes me want to get busy but I have to get ready for work. Enjoy your day! Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!