Friday, March 16, 2012

Would this be a Crime?



Would it be a crime to spray paint white? I love this bucket and only paid $6.oo for it at the Goodwill way
back when. I was thinking white with a number on it! I dont  use it now as it really doesn't match anything I do! So glad it is Friday... It has been along week. I am cutting my hours starting next week and I am filled with Joy!! I hope to fix my windblown porch and get Valentine's Day removed from there..I know I am way behind.. Enjoy your weekend.. Blessings Pam

2 comments:

  1. This would cute painted white! Great idea! Post pictures when done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a crime if it is copper! But if not, go for it if it means you will use it. Loves! ps cant wait to come help you rearrange

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!