Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gods Promise~

God didn't promise days without pain,
laughter without sorrow
or sun without rain.
But god did promise strength for the day.
comfort for the tears
and a light for the way.
And for all who believe in his kingdom above.
He answers their faith with everlasting Love.
A beautiful gift from a wonderful friend Penny, (no not my sister). however she is family to me.. I am so very blessed by her. I unwrapped this today and really needed it. I wont take to much time on this subject but have been feeling a little sad over the weekend. A new transition is coming for my parents. I really didn't know how this would effect me but it has stirred up lots of emotions for me and lots of dreams as well. They are on my mind all the time and I know that things are changing as I know it.. My mom has been sick for several weeks and has had two minor strokes in the last month.. Dad well his memory is gone and I just really miss my old dad and would give anything to have him back.. I now realize that is just not going to happen. Yesterday was the first time I had a personal experience with how quick he can be him and the next minute he is not.. It normally does not include me and I hear about it but this time it did.. I left and with in no time mom called me and says your dad loves you and does not remember anything. I said I know. His van sits in the driveway never to be driven again by him, his shop sits never to be used again by him, what a sad disease... He may eat and remember he may not.. My mom has done a great job at taking care of him and herself. She is the strongest person I know really she is... I love you mom and dad and I continue to pray for you..

Doesn't this look like mom is telling him to behave.. Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!