Friday, August 31, 2012

Had my reservations...





when my granddaughter wanted to get her ears pierced.. I mean she really wanted them done. Only being 3 and remembering how I took care of my ears as a child NOT   I was thinking this was a really bad idea. I dont know why I would think any less she is amazing and has done great.. Not a single problem and she is letting her mommy clean them three times a day.. They are little hello kitty earrings.. So glad her auntie took her as I wouldn't of been able to handle it... Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend.. Blessings Pam

3 comments:

  1. She's a tough little sweetie!!!!! Hope all is well in your world...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy wouldnt have been able to handle it. i would have been so scared and freaked her out. she is such a strong brave little girl <3

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!