Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome Fall!

 I took my daybed off the porch and stored it for winter. I used this burlap bench I got over the summer.

 Hard to believe it is fall.. What a beautiful day it was today... I got this big galvanized bucket from my brother and added this apron around it.. I am going to add mums in the next couple of days.
 Remember these burlap bags I scored at St. Vinnie's for $1.99 well I thought why not add a pillow and flowers.





 Took a few pictures of this shelf. Old and metal. I love the detail. It was at a barn sale Penny and I went to Friday evening.. $7.00 what a score. However I didnt hang it well and the door shut and everything broke on top. So back up it went but empty.. except for the bathroom sign.
 Also scored this old box for $5.00!
 And this old old chair for $5.00. It called out my name.. Even with the tear and not being able to sit in it. I hope to get it redone sometime.


Look at the handles and old wheels. I really like this chair... I am off to rest after a busy day working on the porch, yard, house and playing with my beautiful granddaughter Londyn (oh how I love her)! Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. What great finds and inspiration! Love what you did with the burlap bag. So cute!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!