Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Little of This A Little of That!


 My porch above is always in constant transformation. I love it. It is private from the street so it is kinda my own little sanctuary! I participated in our local Antiques in the streets this past weekend with the help of my sister in law Starla. Due to my surgery on Friday she offered to take some stuff for me. I sold some and some came back. I wasn't to sad to see some of it come back.

 I love flowers of any kind. Thanks to my work for the flowers and my brothers that stopped by to check on me. I am doing well. Weak and tired but feeling better each day. Going a little stir crazy though. The weather has been so nice so its hard for me to be in.. I am just embracing the time of no work and having to get ready each day!

 This little rack was a score I found at our local Habitat for Humanity for $4.00 I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. My family is amazed sometimes at what I bring into our home!
 Last night I started making my little fall banners for myself and my sister. I tend to make them for each season. So easy!


 My daughter installed Pic Stitch on my phone as I am not very computer savvy. I am having fun with these collages. I have enjoyed sitting spending time on instagram, facebook, (where I have been requesting many of my inspiring blogs,)pinterest etc. I have felt a little bit like a stalker..
Loving my little shabby pumpkins. I have enjoyed making them as gifts for my family. Today I will add burlap to some of them instead of this fabric paper... Well off to make some homemade laundry soap! Enjoy your day! Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. I hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery. I love some of the crafts you've made. That is one of the nice things about having more time on your hands, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!