Saturday, September 14, 2013

Feels like Fall!

Today is feeling like fall is approaching. The weather is calm, and cooler. A little sprinkle on my car window this morning. It reminded me that fall is coming. We have had some real nice weather the first two weeks of September. I am starting  to feel back to normal. When your sick or laid up do you ever wonder how you get it all done when your well? I did, its amazing how much stuff a person accomplishes in a day. When you don't how quick it all falls apart.

A few weeks ago I entered a giveaway over at http://www.holidaywithmatthewmead.com/2013/09/some-spooktacular-winners.html ! I was one of the winners. It arrived yesterday, I sifted real quick through the pics and decided to wait until I could sit and savor each page. It looks amazing. If you go to the link above you will see the winners. I was so giddy about it. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Saturday. I am off to check the score of the ducks football game! Blessings Pam

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following and for joining the blog hop!!!
    Thank you as well for posting it on your sidebar! You have a lovely blog.
    hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, congrats! You win so many things-and you deserve it!! :)
    Love your 'collage' of pictures! Hope you're feeling better.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!