Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall Fetish!

I am loving the brisk mornings. I am loving the color changes. This little mum and sign was dropped off on Monday from my sister in law (friend) Starla as a happy Monday gift. How sweet is that. I had the little rusty crusty box and added that. Again I say it is hard to decorate for fall when we are having 80 degree days, but the signs of change are coming. Looking forward to leggings and winter boots real soon. Today my sister and I are going after work to our local Blackberry Junction fall show. I have been itching to go. Sometimes I buy sometimes it just inspires me to come home and create. I hope you have a wonderful day! Blessings Pam

2 comments:

  1. I am ready for fall too and can't wait for brisk mornings!!! Have a great weekend :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delighted to meet you. Just came over from Must Love Junk to say how meaningful your post was. Plus I love that box with the mum!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!