Sunday, October 10, 2010

A day with Shuggie

1 year birthday party for Reece!!
Had to snap a picture of this dresser love the yellow

Thought this was cute.



After the party we went and said hi to Penny at the Vintage
Market. I have been looking at this white buffet hutch for sometime.
But just wishful thinking.




Dont worry Brit we put everything back.




Liking the blk mirror wonder how much?



This white rocker is going to go in Lonyn's room


Had a great day... Now I am off to enjoy the rest of
what is left of Sunday. Enjoy your week.


















1 comment:

  1. I wasn't worried..and I wouldn't even care if you had left a mess. It is just always so nice to see you here. I am so thankful that you loved the shabby radio so much you walked up the street to get it and you found me. You are such a special person. I am keeping your fanily in my prayers. Britt

    And the mirror is 74.95 just to answer that question!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!