Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy 40th Penny!

I am so very blessed to share this day with you! I am so thankful for you too! You are my best friend and without you I am nothing... I love you! I wanted to make this nice but of course I waited until 12:45 am to do this so it is what it is!







































Okay so you can tell I didnt crop or anything but you get the idea. 40 pics.. Most of these I couldnt tell you which one is which.. Your guess is as good as mine but we were sure cute..(haha)! Just getting better.. Just kidding. It is way late. I love you Pen.. Happy Birthday. A week from now we fly out some place warm and will make more memories.. Sleep tight. Blessings Pam

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my friend.....here's to your special day!!! Happy Birthday to Penny too...have a great day and fun on your trip...let's get together soon. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    Happy, Happy birthday sweet girl and also birthday blessings to your sister as well!
    How wonderful to have a twin, I always wanted a brother or sister, but I grew up as an only child, so you are truly blessed!
    Hope you have an amazingly beautiful day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky for you to be a **Twin**... Sounds like you ladies have a FaB BiRthDay Celebration on the Horizon!*!*! Fun to know we share the "same date"...
    Hugs - Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your twin are so darling in all 40 of these pics. I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!