Sunday, April 15, 2012

Is it to early?

For Red Geraniums?

The weekend was so beautiful! Finally!!! Normally it is nice while I am working and raining when I am off. Off to bed and it is pouring outside.. That is okay because it is back to work tomorrow! I received these two old bikes a few weeks ago and they have been on the side of the house. I decided to put one on my porch. Ignore the pink chair in the right hand corner.. No it doesn't belong there. OOPS! The other bike will go to Not to Shabby as soon as it gets a little makeover! It is cute and Green! Has a cute basket on the front. Had lots of energy with nice weather went to mow the yard and the lawnmower doesn't run. Ugh so bummed.. Off to the shop it goes.. Anyways hope  you all have a great week! Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!