Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cabinet Love!



 Have I told you how much I need to get a camera or mine fixed. Camera phones just dont cut it. Anyways this cabinet was at the Not to Shabby! I walked in just to check my booth and fell in Love! One of the owners Mindy had it in hers. It has two glass doors which I love on the front.. I have my ironstone dishes, flower frogs, some linens and my blue mason jars in it. It is on wheels which makes it so nice.
 My beautiful Red roses from my daughter and granddaughter for Mother's Day! They smelled my living room up for a couple of days.
 I found some more old frames at the estate sale last week. It was a blast... Can't wait to go again.
This little thing I think I am going to see if this vendor across from me who is an electrician can turn into a light for me.. It is rusty, musty and old. Can you say Love! Hope your enjoying your day today! I am! Blessings to you! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!